New patch and a special oportunity!

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
+Colibri
Administrator

New patch and a special oportunity!

Post by +Colibri »

We have a new patch, thanks to Morpheus.
- New spell icons, decorations and items. -
To get this patch, simply delete our shard from your UOGateway favorites list, and re-add it.
Then wait for the patch to load.
We'll be adding the new items soon, as craftables or special loot in ML dungeons.

Special oportunity!
To boost the economy of our shard, we have made 5 free vendors available for the vendor mall. That means that you can get a vendor that doesnt need to be paid monthly (right now it's 30k per month). You can only get one of those per player.

Also, from now on we will be giving out two +60 skillballs to every new player's bankbox. All other players who already have an account will get them to their bankboxes too. They are binded to the character that got them - you cannot transfer them, they will work only for you.
Besides skillballs, every player will also get 1 bonding deed (per account) in their bankbox.
Pip
Legendary Scribe

not in bold

Post by Pip »

On my Gateway list, Excelsior is not in bold.... just thought you should know
Lessa
Expert Scribe

Post by Lessa »

is it possible for me to get a vendor there? i will actually put useful items on mine as i see nothing on any of the others
The Truth hurts yes, but better a wound to heal then a backstabbing death. Honesty is the best policy
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

there's still one free vendor left - page for one or send me a pm, or ask in the game.
Lessa
Expert Scribe

Post by Lessa »

ty vm M'Lord
The Truth hurts yes, but better a wound to heal then a backstabbing death. Honesty is the best policy
Aristote
Master Scribe

Post by Aristote »

The remaining vendor is still remaining i not im late but i can try :P
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

hehe i dont know who got that one, but the 5 free vendors went fast... same day or maybe the next day
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)