donations

Grab a cup of coffe and attend to the more simple things in life.
sicarius
Apprentice Scribe

donations

Post by sicarius »

how do the donations work . my paypal account has a different email address than my player account will i still get credit.
"Obedience Breeds Discipline,Discipline Breeds Unity,Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life"
Octavius Thorn
Elder Scribe

Re: donations

Post by Octavius Thorn »

change your account email to the one on your paypal or donate on paypal with your account email either way they have to be the same :) access your account info by typing in [account
domanton
Passer by

Post by domanton »

thankyou for this information i'll do it next time.
Sharp & Fellows Inc. has been in business as a railroad contracting company since 1877.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

domanton wrote:thankyou for this information i'll do it next time.
Why wait? If you add your paypal address to your [account now you can still claim the recent donation you made.
acolyte
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by acolyte »

Wil wrote:
domanton wrote:thankyou for this information i'll do it next time.
Why wait? If you add your paypal address to your [account now you can still claim the recent donation you made.
The person you are replying to does not have an account on this shard and 99% likely has never played UO in their entire life. They are a paid contractor selling SEO services to the site in their signature link. Signature links on UOEX.net don't have the "nofollow" tag automatically added so it seems to be an attractive target for spammers.