uosteam vendor agent

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

uosteam vendor agent

Post by Alamiester »

just wondering if anyone has any experience with using this feature. ive setup a hotkey to auto buy bottles and scrolls. ive got the bottles and scrolls listed individually to buy 999 of them. the bottles buy fine, but i get the no item found when i try to buy the scrolls, even though its showing scrolls on the vendor. ive tried targeting the scrolls individually and stacked but its the same graphic code, so i dunno what im missing here.

i also tried it with coal and it does the same thing as with scrolls.
Achaus
Journeyman Scribe

Re: uosteam vendor agent

Post by Achaus »

I have the same issue with scrolls. Don't know why.
Eremite
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: uosteam vendor agent

Post by Eremite »

Sorry to necro an old post, but I had the same problem with UOSteam buying blank scrolls and have a fix for it.

The problem is the preview item in the Vendor window is different from the one that lands in your backpack. It's a different Item ID with a flipped graphic.

To fix this, you need to make your vendor buy agent in UOSteam, then add a placeholder item (any old item will do - we'll change this later).

Close UO and open up your UOS profile file. Default is:

Code: Select all

C:\Program Files (x86)\UOS\Profiles\Default.xml
Find the agent by hitting Ctrl+F and find your agent. Edit the DisplayID of the item you added earlier to be: 0xe34

Code: Select all

<shoppinglist name="MagicStuff" limit="999" type="Buy" complete="False">
   <item graphic="0xf0e" amount="999"/>
   <item graphic="0xef3" amount="999"/>
   <item graphic="0xe34" amount="999"/>
  </shoppinglist>
0xef3 is the one that shows in the vendor and is useless. Restart UOSteam now and your agent should work for buying blank scrolls now: