client freezing when using EasyUO

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Reskal
Elder Scribe

client freezing when using EasyUO

Post by Reskal »

I tried out differenct macros on EasyUO 1.6.0.335, and whenever i click on the popup-window, a macro had created(like the cyberpope-macros for lumberjacking or mining for example) the blue windows-loading circle appears and nothing happens anymore. Then i click top right of the screen to close the client and get the popup: Ultima online client does not react.
All this started when i tried to update EasyUO to a newer version, because i got an popup all the time, saying that my EasyUO is 1 Year old and i shall get a newer version.
What can i do to solve this ?
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Re: client freezing when using EasyUO

Post by Melkor »

TDC Guild
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

I can't speak for EasyUO but the popup windows in OpenEUO are -extremely buggy- and should not be used by any software. Both programs share the core uo.dll that interacts with the UO client, so they share some of the same bugs. For example, if your script attempts to drag and drop an item but the drag is denied by the server, the client will sometimes crash.
Reskal
Elder Scribe

Post by Reskal »

Melkor wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:16 am
This is the one I use

http://www.uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7933#p7933
Thanks a ton, that did it !

@Wil: thanks for the pointer. In this case it was the EasyUO, because a long time i had (nearly) no problems with these macros. Shouldn't have downloaded the newest EasyUO.