[EasyUO] BlaZin' Doorman v1.5

If you make a Client-side script you can publish it here for other players to use
BlaZe
Legendary Scribe

[EasyUO] BlaZin' Doorman v1.5

Post by BlaZe »

Tired of having Razor's "Auto-Open Doors" feature suddenly not work, not recognize certain doors, or just slam them in your face? Here's the answer!

Not much to explain.. this script scans for doors within 2 tiles of your character, then opens them. It will also auto-speak the passwords for certain areas if you are close enough (Forget/Remember, Recdu/Recsu, Cross and Odkeni Vrata) - let me know if I'm missing some, with the exception of the Serpent Pillars. :roll:

Note: Be sure to turn off Razor's door option before using this one. I have added all door types that I can find, but its very possible that some were left out. If for some reason this script doesn't recognize a door please let me know by sending me a PM or posting here with the kind of door it is (single-click it) and where it is located. Do this and I'll also reward you with 10ED per door type. :mrgreen:

Code: Select all

; BlaZin' Doorman
; by BlaZe Buddle of Excelsior's ßud ßrothers
; v1.5 Completed 1/8/11
;;;;; ;;;;; ;;;;; ;;;;; ;;;;;
set %delay 15 ;-The pause between each opening attempt, 20 = 1 second
              ; default is 15 (.75s), increase this if its a laggy day
set %range 2  ;-The distance from a door to attempt opening
              ; default (and max) is 2
set %doors UBD_SBD_GCD_ECD_MBD_WBD_YBD_KBD_EDD_YCD_CDD_SCD_WCD_QCD_KCD_UCD_KIB_IIB_YHB_WHB_AIB_CIB_OHB_
+QHB_IFB_GFB_WEB_UEB_OEB_MEB_AFB_YEB_RUN_FUN_CEB_AEB_OIB_MIB_QIB_SIB_EIB_GIB_SEB_QEB_GEB_EEB_IEB_KEB_
+WDB_YDB_TFD_VFD_XFD_RFD_GFD_IFD_UED_WED_BOC_NNC_PNC_ZNC_JNC_LNC_XMC_ZMC_BRC_DRC_PQC_RQC_BQC_ZPC_NQC_
+LQC_FBD_HBD_BBD_DBD_QFD_OFD_CFD_EFD_XQC_ZQC_LMC_NMC_FNC_HNC_RNC_TNC_JOC_HOC_XNC_VNC_VQC_TQC_JQC_HQC_
+VPC_XPC_JPC_LPC_RPC_TPC_DQC_FQC_LAM_BAM_NAM_ZZL_HAM_JAM_TAM_VAM_ZOC_XOC_PJC_NJC_RJC_TJC_FJC_HJC_UXS_
+SXS_DDR_WXS_NTU_FOU_JOU_DOU_LTU_PTU_JTU_BUU_LUU_ZTU_FUU_DUU_XTU_RTU_TTU_VTU_MBR_WBR_PCR_OXS_VCR_QXS_
+RCR_MXS_BDR_KXS_YXS_XCR_AHB_IHB_TMC_VMC_HMC_JMC_RMC_PMC_PAQ_RAQ_DBQ_BBQ_CXS_MBS_EXS_VAQ_TAQ_JAQ_HAQ_
+ZAQ_XAQ_LBQ_JBQ_GBS_GHB_LOP_BNC_DNC_FPC_TOC_DPC_BPC_NPC_PPC_MHB_KHB_JCB
set #scnt 0
loop:
gosub XYcheck
  if #scnt >= 3
    {
    ignoreitem reset
    set #scnt 0
    }
  finditem %doors G_ , %range
  if #findkind = -1
    goto loop
  if #findZ > ( #charPosZ + 7 ) || #findZ < ( #charPosZ - 7 ) || #findID in %doors || #findID = OVNPKMD
    {
    ignoreitem #findid
    goto loop
    }
  set #lobjectid #findid
  event macro 17
  wait %delay
goto loop
sub XYcheck
  if #charPosX >= 2368 && #charPosX <= 2374 && #charPosY >= 819 && #charPosY <= 825
    {
    if #cursKind = 0
      event macro 1 0 Remember
    if #cursKind = 1
      event macro 1 0 Forget
    wait 3s
    }
  if #charPosX >= 680 && #charPosX <= 712 && #charPosY >= 2230 && #charPosY <= 2245 && #cursKind <= 1
    {
    event macro 1 0 Cross
    wait 3s
    }
  if #charPosX >= 4542 && #charPosX <= 4548 && #charPosY >= 848 && #charPosY <= 855 && #cursKind <= 1
    {
    event macro 1 0 Recdu
    wait 3s
    }
  if #charPosX >= 5732 && #charPosX <= 5738 && #charPosY >= 3192 && #charPosY <= 3200 && #cursKind <= 1
    {
    event macro 1 0 Recsu
    wait 3s
    }
  if #charPosX >= 103 && #charPosX <= 108 && #charPosY >= 1628 && #charPosY <= 1630 && #cursKind = 3
    {
    event macro 1 0 Odkleni Vrata
    wait 3s
    }
return
Last edited by BlaZe on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
EasyUO Devotee
Download
My Popular ScripZ
Pet FightR | Doorman | TrainR: Lockpicking | HealR
Nelapsi
Legendary Scribe

Re: [EasyUO] BlaZin' Doorman

Post by Nelapsi »

Nice..:)

Thanks

You done with the revisions yet?
Holypal
Elder Scribe

Re: [EasyUO] BlaZin' Doorman

Post by Holypal »

Thanks.
BlaZe
Legendary Scribe

Re: [EasyUO] BlaZin' Doorman v1.2

Post by BlaZe »

v1.2 up, fixed a major loop issue.
Nelapsi wrote:You done with the revisions yet?
I'll add those tomorrow, for now I'm just making sure things work right (and efficiently).
EasyUO Devotee
Download
My Popular ScripZ
Rossi
Elder Scribe

Re: [EasyUO] BlaZin' Doorman v1.2

Post by Rossi »

you mean no longer will my big nose get slammed in those slideing doors i like that idea
Commander And Chief Of BRO (ENGLISH) and Mayor Of The BRO City Aurei Urbem

Here for all your bio Engineering Needs Pm Rossi In Game for Sales and Questions
BlaZe
Legendary Scribe

Re: [EasyUO] BlaZin' Doorman v1.3

Post by BlaZe »

Bump for v1.3 - Citadel door, area passwords and ItemID check (a certain Brit banker has an ItemID similar to a door's ItemType) added.
EasyUO Devotee
Download
My Popular ScripZ
BlaZe
Legendary Scribe

Re: [EasyUO] BlaZin' Doorman v1.4

Post by BlaZe »

Bump for v1.4, should be the last update before putting in a GUI - added more door types I found while wandering through Covetous and Wrong.

I'm putting out a bounty of 10ED for any door type the script doesn't recognize, that's including 'hidden' doors. :)
EasyUO Devotee
Download
My Popular ScripZ
BlaZe
Legendary Scribe

Re: [EasyUO] BlaZin' Doorman v1.5

Post by BlaZe »

BlaZe wrote:should be the last update before putting in a GUI
Lies..

v1.5 posted, only some minor additions - one door type (the 'hidden' one in the Gauntlet, thanks Anarchy) and some user-controlled variables in the beginning: delay and range. Before working on the GUI I'd like to get a few more features in first, including a 'only open doors which I am facing' option, any other suggestions would be appreciated.

The 10ED bounty is still, and will likely stay, up for grabs. :dance
EasyUO Devotee
Download
My Popular ScripZ
Hanamichi
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Hanamichi »

Hey blaze I think I noticed a bug with the script well maybe not a bug but something along those lines. I'm not 100% sure it's your script, but it seems to do that with me when your script is being played.

When I cycle through my razor druid macro the door script will make me fizzle, I have 128 lore so that shouldn't be the reason. But I've noticed I fizzle repeatedly when your script is running, I noticed it heavily at forget camp specially, cause it was the only script i was running during the spawn. It may or may not be your macro, may have been latency issues causing razor to over cast stuff etc. But if you get time to check or what not that'd be great.

Like I said ain't 100% sure, but it seems to be the case. But as soon as I turn off the script I stopped having fizzling issues.
Devlin
Legendary Scribe

Post by Devlin »

Hana: Youre fizzling because of lag. Youre casting before you select where to cast the previous explosion, happens to me too.

Blaze: Citadel doors slam shut on you worse than Razor does. Instead of running into the door, itll shut doors within 2 tiles, which is kinda crappy when youve gotta redo a puzzle room, or go to the provisioners to buy books.
Resident Wiki Editor/Village Idiot

EasyUO Scripts
ReArmer
ReArmer (Old Version)
ReReader
Separate Journal for Guild or Public Chat (Old)
---------------------------------------------
Combat Focus Guide (Godmode Formula)