Britannia Fair Trade Outlet Now Open

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
patrix
Elder Scribe

Britannia Fair Trade Outlet Now Open

Post by patrix »

Tired of trying to find vendors in the large malls? Shop with us! Brit Fair Trade NOW on Shops Portal.
Quality goods, quality prices, quality service!
New player specials on a range of items. Nobles, Mules, Armor, Weps, Deco, Flowers, LRC, PS's and a lot more.
Britannia Fair Trade Outlet.jpg
Britannia Fair Trade Outlet.jpg (116.06 KiB) Viewed 6133 times
Last edited by patrix on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michiko in game

A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle..
Irina Dunn
Johnny Blade
Apprentice Scribe

Re: Britannia Fair Trade Outlet Now Open

Post by Johnny Blade »

If you're having trouble recognizing the spot its a hop skip and mouse click directly SE from the Brit Bank TP. Its through the East Entrance of the duplex that sits on the North bank of the water you can't miss it. The vendor "Newbie Art Thou" (Fast Edith) is exactly what the name suggests. A little bit of everything from Armor to weapons, pets, magic gear jewelry, PS, Essences, Elixers, & things you don't realize you need until you have it. All at prices that can be gathered immediately by the average 2-7 day old player. There are a lot of bundled packages with armor, jewelry AND a Bonus 110 PS in many bags for no extra charge. PM Johnny Blade if there is something not in stock and I will get back to you ASAP. The other vendors in Fair Trade carry everything from Deco, Plants, Nobles and Mules. Doesn't take but 15-20 extra steps out of your way to the Bank to check us out!
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

my vendor Dread Mongbat is stocked with wax plants and candles for now but I plan to add bod reward deco and other deco stuff.
Geyanna
Adept Scribe

Post by Geyanna »

Someone save me .. Walked in to check on Sissy and her Supplies today and got the evil eye from her. She has Let Missy Know she is bored outa her mind! Missy almost had Travesty Keys throw at her head.. Thanks the Gods She couldn't Lift the Large Vase!
I would hate to see the goose egg that would leave on my head! Though I was able to talk her into Attempting to sale more deco she has threatened me with My life if she is to bored standing around tapping her toe.

She is stocked with Loads of Deco from chairs to tables and chests. Many many sets of Travesty key sets and so much more Even Flowers and seeds. Even bright green snake plant seeds to grow your own green thorns. I am attempting to grow the seeds for the red leaves and orange petals also.
patrix
Elder Scribe

Post by patrix »

bump
Michiko in game

Irina Dunn
Geyanna
Adept Scribe

Post by Geyanna »

Travesty Keys have been restocked!
Geyanna
Adept Scribe

Post by Geyanna »

Travesty Keys and other stuff restocked!
HeltonSantana
Journeyman Scribe

Post by HeltonSantana »

Lots of nobles/Mules/PS
Also PM if you need batwings/crimsom cinture.
I am buying EDS and a apron relayer
Pm coke ingame
patrix
Elder Scribe

Post by patrix »

Britannia Fair Trade has expanded visit via Shops Portal or stroll SE of Brit Bank.
Sale of 5 packs of Maxed Ointed Nobles and Maxed Nobles now on, great value and an opportunity to upgrade your pack and treat yourself to a great Xmas present.
Young players looking for armor and wep deals, we have what you need. Great Petrified runic Yumi's available at low prices, nice stats that will give you the advantage over mobs.
PM Michiko or Til if you want to see the full range.
Deco, flowers, Solen items, Travesty Keys, we really do have it all.
Michi
Michiko in game

Irina Dunn
patrix
Elder Scribe

Post by patrix »

Happy Holidays everyone from all at Britannia Fair Trade
Michiko in game

Irina Dunn
Sylph
Passer by

Post by Sylph »

Awesome shop. I bought mules, armor, and PS here. Got great service. These folks are very helpful and hands on with getting you what you need. Thanks for everything!
Johnny Blade
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Johnny Blade »

Thanks Sylph it was our please to help. Any new players out there looking for specific armor types, Power Scrolls, weps, pets anything PM any of the owners at BFTO and we will set up a time to come and craft or breed or just discuss a deal to help you afford everything you need :) stop on by!
spr5891
Passer by

Post by spr5891 »

Johnny hooked me up with a helm and has a variety of armor. Nice seller and willing to make whatever you need. Will buy from in the future.

- Vega
patrix
Elder Scribe

Post by patrix »

Bargains on Nobles, Power Scrolls, LRC 100%, weps, deco solen items
and if you can't find something just pm one of the vendor owners.
Michi
Michiko in game

Irina Dunn
Karianne
Novice Scribe

Post by Karianne »

I just had the most pleasant experience at Britannia Fair Trade Outlet, an absolutely wonderful shop and very helpful people running it. The prices are very good and I certainly didn't need to go out searching for a better price which saved me a lot of time and gold. It is a very convenient location and on the world teleporter. The extra services they offer are amazing, a dream come true for anyone who is needing information on a variety of subjects. I recommend them highly to everyone. I dealt with Johnny and will certainly pm him if there is anything I need in the future. Best wishes to everyone on Excelsior for the coming New Year!