Home Wiki Codex Forum Donations Portal

End game content

End game content

Postby Octavius Thorn on Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:06 pm

Reading the past few days above about the age old debate on relayers got me to really to think the big question about all of that.. When you get double digits in relayers, what in the world do you do with yourself besides sit pretty afk at town center and there are a few of us who that is all we do??? That, some might say that is a great problem to have, no it isn't.. Granted we are in the minority but something could be done for us.

This shard is a great place for new, casual and mid range.. There is very little if anything for end game, no not referring to vets.. As there are plenty of vets who don't fit into this category. I'm talking 7 or 8 and double digits in relayers..

We have 2 places currently that could use some sprucing up, Wrong and Sgail. Wrong is a perfect candidate to be given some end game stuff as rare 5% drop whatever that may be.. I really thought Spectre Dungeon stood a chance at being a good end game since the tiles were originally grand auction items but instead allowed mid lvl tamer types to farm the heck out of the keys just so they could sell em.. Now taming is another issue all together as I'm not a fan of it being reduced to newb/casual only status as it is currently. But I think some thought could be put in to add to the end came content. An example is OSIs "shadowguard" encounter that is quite well done and very difficult for even well skilled player. Again I think Wrong is the perfect candidate for some endgame content. Something mid ranges could aspire to.
Octavius Thorn
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: End game content

Postby Octavius Thorn on Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:12 pm

Just to clarify, this NOT a post about "new content" as we have Elysium coming very soon.. This is about endgame
Octavius Thorn
Grandmaster Scribe

Postby apocalypse on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:21 pm

Once your Relayers are all done, you find the best weapons, you collect a whole lot of money, decorate homes, and spend hundreds of millions on items at grand auctions. Then give to the poor I guess? Or hoard billions.
apocalypse
Grandmaster Scribe

Postby Octavius Thorn on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:30 pm

check to all of the above! :) done it.
Octavius Thorn
Grandmaster Scribe

Postby Melkor on Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:14 pm

Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Postby Octavius Thorn on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:41 pm

Melkor? really? slated for release when?? All the info we have is for new stuffs with Elysium... Which is coming soon. And largely involves mid range to lower which I love btw. Cant wait for Elysium. But my post was about the few of us on the high end of the spectrum and just involves some upgrades to existing places like Wrong... we need skies the limit not well ur done here u have 8 or so relayers...
Octavius Thorn
Grandmaster Scribe

Postby Melkor on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:42 am

Hey I hear you but I don't think you're going to get a better answer than that.

I have a full suit of relayers, my biggest excitement is seeing if the two houses near mine have dropped and waiting to get my 8 year mount in February. Other than that I'm waiting for Touria and Elysium to come.
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Return to Development