Magic on Excelsior

Name says it all
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Re: Magic on Excelsior

Post by Nick »

Tisk tisk now boys... if anyone is always right its me so stop fighting...

I remember EVs being 2 slots but they were more on par with the fire elemental and not blade spirts like they are here... I often will fight with a demon by my side (as Reagen) because it is a useful 8th level spell I just don't think the same of EV... bang for buck I will spam blade spirits... mana a regent wise...

Sigh... being contrary for the sake of being contrary is so, boomer style... now everyone get back to the game and focus on the purpose of the game... farming gold for yard tiles... so you can play adult Minecraft...
Dirtybook
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Dirtybook »

Your awfully predictable JW. So if you want to be so petty as to try and sully a name, that's already sullied, go right ahead. I will make sure to post the [pms you forget, or "Selectively" leave out, that you wrote as well. Your opinion of people isn't very nice either. So threaten me all you like, it means nothing to me. Your pettiness, just denotes your not part of a Mensa Chapter, like I am. Just do me a favor, and make sure if your so wanting to try and publicly shame someone.. do it here, out in the open. Note Discord, where you know i'm not.

Now i'm starting to see the wisdom on +C not wanting to make you a counselor for EX.. seems he is smarter than I give him credit for..
Geriatric
Legendary Scribe

Post by Geriatric »

Dirtybook wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:29 pm
Now i'm starting to see the wisdom on +C not wanting to make you a counselor for EX.. seems he is smarter than I give him credit for..

careful your mensa elitism is showing..
always assuming everyone else around you is an idiot.
Dirtybook
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Dirtybook »

No, I assume people are capable of much, much more.. than being petty, just to show how much of a "Big Man" they are. I base a person on there actions alone. Think what you want.
Zalia
Legendary Scribe

Post by Zalia »

Question for Dirtybook; is that your in-game name?
Dirtybook
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Dirtybook »

No, it is not my in-game name, but, doesn't matter.. I'm out of this.. I've wasted enough time on people wanting to attack someone for very little. Do whatever, I will ignore it. This is online, it means very little to nothing in, Real Life.
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

So...

This went from talking about magery in uoex to how Colibri turned down John Warren for a staff position?

Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

Dirtybook wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:29 pm
Your awfully predictable JW. So if you want to be so petty as to try and sully a name, that's already sullied, go right ahead. I will make sure to post the [pms you forget, or "Selectively" leave out, that you wrote as well. Your opinion of people isn't very nice either. So threaten me all you like, it means nothing to me. Your pettiness, just denotes your not part of a Mensa Chapter, like I am. Just do me a favor, and make sure if your so wanting to try and publicly shame someone.. do it here, out in the open. Note Discord, where you know i'm not.

Man, I tried to get out of this thread, but the record needs correcting here.

There was no threat, I was being honest. I am concerned for you and some of the things you stated to me in those pms, so I said I would not post anything u sent to me, and I meant it. I think you should consider counselling IRL, it had helped me IRL. There's no shame or stigma.

I don't use discord. Ask anyone that's on the platform, I am not.

I have never applied to be a counsellor here. Nor would I. I enjoy playing too much. For full transparency I am a member of the mentor society of excelsior. +Colibri can confirm that. I'm annoyed that you've put this allegation into the public space.

I'm out of this, thread. Please stop with saying I'm threatening you. Stop with making up claims about me applying for and being rejected for roles that I never have applied for.

Look after yourself, Pyrruluxia. You're not on my ignore list (nobody is, I don't use it). If you want to chat, I am free.
JOHNNY WARREN!
Dirtybook
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Dirtybook »

If your looking to leave this thread, then you wouldn't come back at me, and say you won't post [pms, but you will indicate that I have mental issues? That's a contradiction in terms.. You also use the high moral road, to make sure you post you don't have anyone on ignore. And, you use your standing on this platform to present your self as more mannered than you are? That's interesting...

I do have a lot of anger, and rage, over people, there abuses, taunts, etc.. Thats called being human, and having emotions. Also, it's no mystery, and it's rather well known how I feel about half the player base here, and people in general.. People have heard it many times. However, I never said I was a good man. But, I will say, that some thing has just occurred to me, that I should have understood in the first place.. Your behavior denotes that this platform, this UO server, is really all you have in life. I'm only here for social time, since I have a genetic issue that keeps me out of the sun, keeps me from gathering at social events that have drinking, and other vices. Past that, I don't "have" to be here. So you know what? I'm done here. I'm finished going back and forth with you. The only thing you've been taught, is to win at any cost. So, I will give you a hard pass, and step back. However. I will leave you with some thing someone famous once said. I think you will appreciate the irony of it..

"If you want to know if a man is honest, just ask him. If his reply is yes, then he is a crooked."
~ Charlie Chaplin ~
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Post by Nick »

well... I got say... seems like we need a thread lock and probably some jail tasks for the dummy that can not help but rage at specifically players by name while telling everyone how smart they are and proving the opposite.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

-30-
Last edited by culichi on Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geriatric
Legendary Scribe

Post by Geriatric »

culichi wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:27 pm

did he say anything about me :shock:
if no one else did culichi i will
i dont want you to feel left out

your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries
culichi
Legendary Scribe